{SoNuS} - Clocks loop. {SoNuS} - Clocks loop.

Eclipse. This song is copyrighted by the original maker :P. He cant just Take samples out of the autor's song and put them into a new one... This would be violation of the Terms of Audio portal :, Still Not bad loop well served and cut, no pause anyhow :)

TI:.Brutal Bass TI:.Brutal Bass

I love the repeating drops. :) Besides... good eargasm you gave me there

Krowe - Juggernaut Krowe - Juggernaut

Okay. I have a question to the maker of this song. I want to use this song as the background music for my Robo Electro Choreography but to put it on Youtube I need premission from the owner of the content. So If you are allright with me using that song and uploading it to youtube along with my choreography i'd be more than happy :) besides... This is fucking amazing :O

UncleSqueezins responds:

go for it. just be sure to give me credit!

Zero Hour (2011) Zero Hour (2011)

THIS REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF RED ALERT 2 :D. Dud.. i love you I want to use it in my Intro on Youtube. What should I put so I wouldnt have any copyright problems ?

deadlyfishes responds:

Please read the attribution instructions:

www.matthewpablo.com/services

Kay Owed Kay Owed

I give it a 4.5/5 cause of the ENDING :). and WTF no cursing :D Great job :)

Intergalactic Slums Intergalactic Slums

It was made in a Simple use Dubstep Studio. Its a Beginer one so keep it up and get some GOOD stuff

Nutronic - Run Away (xKor Nutronic - Run Away (xKor

The vocals

Well. The overall performance is good... But to be certain LIRICS DONT FIT DUBSTEEEP >.<. Keep that in mind ok . I like this anyway xD

[oove]Heartbeats [Azoic remix] [oove]Heartbeats [Azoic remix]

Nah

I mostly do music on Piano but i have some DNB too. I like the making of it how it comes like a one to me. Not in parts like Bass, Vocals and so on. Its like a like i dont know xDD. Good made i love racing on LFS with it ^^

Azoic responds:

Epic review, buddy. Thanks a lot!
I think I may just work with piano more & more in my music.

..Maybe it's the best instrument in the world?

- after drums.

F-777 - &amp;quot;Life&amp;quot; F-777 - "Life"

WOAAAAH

Thats an Awesome piece I hear some Dubstep dude. I like it pick up the good work ^^

Glitch-Step Glitch-Step

Good

I'm using FL Studio tooooo :D